- Manufactured by AidanSmith.dev
- Cerakoted Aluminum 6061
- Hotswap is only Layout 1
- Via Support (Elite-C Only)
- Final PCB solder mask will be black with white silk screen
- 1 x Aluminum Case
- 1 x PCB
- 1 x Electronics Kit
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x OLED
- 1 x Microcontroller
- 1 x IMA Screen Cover
- 1 x Case Foam
- 1 x Plate + plate foam
- 1 x JST Connector (Nice!Nano)
- No chips / deep scratches anywhere on the case that is visible once built.
- No minor scratches longer than 5mm and thicker than 1mm on the case that is visible once built.
- No blemishes larger than 1mm x 1mm on the case that are visible once built.
- No missing or thin coating on the case that is visible once built.
- No entirely missing coating on the internals of the case (some portions of the internals of the case are going to have thinner coating due to the restrictions of the coating process).
Microcontrollers & OLEDs
- All microcontrollers are able to be flashed.
There are no visibly missing parts on any microcontroller.
- OLEDs display when put into a known working testing rig.
Acrylic Screen Cover
- No scratches larger than 1mm by 1mm
- Part is fully in-tact without cracks/missing parts
- PCBs will be fully electrically tested by the supplier (PCBWay).
- No missing or torn hotswap sockets (for hotswap PCB)
All other parts will be visibly inspected for any breakages that would render them non-functional (cracks in plates, buttons not pressing, rotary encoder not spinning). Additionally, in the soldered kit more diodes than required will be included. All hardware kits will include 1-2 extras of each part.